1) Silver medal at junior provincials (2004)
2) Silver medal at OUA Championships (2006)
3) Bronze medal at OUA Championships (2004),
4) 4th CIS Championships (2006)
5) Bronze medal at Senior Provincials, (2006)
6) Lakehead Wrestling Most Improved Wrestler Award 2004 & 2005
1) What are your fondest memories as a Lakehead varsity athlete?
McCague: My fondest memories were traveling on road with my team, going to tournaments, meeting incredible teammates as well as friends.
2) What do you think was your top athletic achievement or performance as a Lakehead Varsity Athlete? Please elaborate.
McCague: My top athletic achievements have been placing: 2nd at junior provincials (2004),3rd OUA’s (2004), 2nd at OUA’s (2006), 4th CIS, (2006), and 3rd at Senior Provincials (2006). I think my other biggest achievements have been learning many new techniques, becoming a team leader, as well as working as a team.
3) What did being a Lakehead varsity athlete teach you that will help you in your life after university?
McCague: Being a Lakehead athletic has taught me to work hard as an individual as well as with a team, it has taught me how to reach my goals.
Q: What are you plans after graduating from Lakehead?
McCague: After I graduate I plan to go onto teachers college and become a primary/junior teacher.college and become a primary/junior teacher.
Last Edited: April 5th, 2007
No Comments Yet!
To add your comments to this article, fill out the following form.